1) In this project, I used my logo i made in photoshop, and put it in the program InDesign. I used the shape, color, layer, and text tools in InDesign.
2) I liked that we are doing stuff with our personal logo
3) I did not like using InDesign. It felt Limited.
4) In this project, I learned the basics of InDesign.
1) In this project, I used the layer mask, image place, free transform, and text tools.
2) I Liked that we had multiple topics to chose from.
3) I didn’t like how short of a time and how little effort this project took.
4) In this project, I learned what noise pollution is.
1) In this project, I used the paint brush tool, the layer effect tool, the layer mask, layer order, shape tool, free transform, and the text tool.
2) I liked the designing factor of this project, as well as the face of a challenge against other contestants.
3) I didn’t like that this project was for a school that I don’t go to.
4) In this project, I didn’t really learn how to do anything new. I basically used all the tools that I’ve learned in the past for this project.