In this project, I used the healing, paint bucket, and paint push tools, as well as the layer mask and layer adjustment options to edit the colors to match the colors of the original photo as closely as I could.
My favorite thing about this project is that we were able to learn more advanced methods of layer editing.
The only thing I didn’t like about this project is that the lighting in the picture of me couldn’t be closely matched with the original picture. There were high amounts of reflection from the backdrop used to take the picture of me.
In this project, I learned how to use layer adjustments like curve, hue/saturation, color balance, etc.